Privacy Notice for Purchasers
CANARY CARE PRIVACY NOTICE FOR PURCHASERS
Who are we?
Canary Care Global Ltd has developed this Privacy Notice to explain how we may collect, retain, and process the personal data of customers who purchase our products and services. If you have any queries, please contact our Data Protection Officer on +44 1865 408366 or via email to [email protected].
What do we collect?
When you create an account or purchase our products and services, we collect personal data from you, including:
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Shipping address
- Billing address
- Payment method e.g. credit/debit card, bank account details etc.
Why do we collect this information?
When you create an account or purchase our products and services, you agree to be bound by our terms and conditions and you make a contract with us. This is our ‘legal basis’ for processing. We use the information you have provided only to fulfil our contract i.e. to:
- Deliver physical products
- Take the agreed payment for our products and services
- Contact you regarding shipping, payment or other matters relating to our contract
Do we share personal data?
We share your data with third parties who provide services on our behalf to help with our business activities. This is for shipping and payment processing.
Keeping your personal data
If you have an account with us, we will retain your personal data for seven years following the end of our contractual relationship with you.
Your rights and your personal data
Unless subject to an exemption under the GDPR, you have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- The right to request a copy of the personal data which we hold about you;
- The right to request that we correct any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date;
- The right to request your personal data is erased where it is no longer necessary to retain such data;
- The right to withdraw your consent to the processing at any time;
- The right to request that we provide you with your personal data and where possible, to transmit that data directly to another data controller, (known as the right to data portability), (where applicable i.e. where the processing is based on consent or is necessary for the performance of a contract with the data subject and where the data controller processes the data by automated means);
- The right, where there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data, to request a restriction is placed on further processing;
- The right to object to the processing of personal data.
Transfer of Data Abroad
We do not transfer personal data outside the EEA.
Automated Decision Making
We do not use any form of automated decision making in our business.
V1.1 – 01/09/18